CALCIUM CITRATE 1250 MG. + MAGNESIUM VIT- D3 500IU.
CALCIUM CITRATE 1250 MG. + MAGNESIUM VIT- D3 500I.U. – This tablet of Calcium Citrate 1230 mg + Magnesium VITAMIN -D3 500 I.U is widely used for treating Nutritional deficiencies. Nutritional deficiency is quite common and occurs due to poor lifestyle and eating habits. Vitamins and Minerals are important aspects of the proper functioning of our body. Also, Nutritional Deficiency leads to many health issues such as digestion, defective bone growth, weak immune system, skin problems, and neurological diseases.
About | Calcium Citrate 1250mg + Magnesium Vitamin D3 500 I.U Tablet
As this tablet contains calcium citrate, magnesium, Vitamin D3, and zinc. There are many benefits of having tablets of calcium citrate + Magnesium Vitamin D3, such as –
- Calcium Citrate helps in increasing bone density and makes bones stronger. So, it helps in both bone formation and maintenance.
- Vitamin D3 helps better absorption of calcium and magnesium facilitates this absorption of calcium.
- Zinc helps in bone formation and prevents breakdown.
- So, overall calcium citrate 1250 mg + Magnesium Vitamin D3 500 I.U. The tablet helps in strengthening bones and ultimately nutritional deficiency.
Side Effects of Calcium Citrate 1250 mg + Magnesium Vitamin D3 500 I.U Tablet
Calcium citrate 1250 mg + Magnesium Vitamin D3 500 I.U. tablets may interact with medical conditions such as hypercalcemia, nephrocalcinosis, malabsorption, nephrolithiasis, and hypervitaminosis D. Here is the list of some common side effects of having calcium citrate + magnesium Vitamin D3 tablet –
- Stomach Upset
- Muscle Weakness
Direction To Use | Calcium Citrate 1250mg + Magnesium Vitamin D3 500 I.U Tablet
- One should avoid consuming alcohol and smoking while taking calcium citrate + Magnesium Vitamin D3 tablets.
- Pregnant ladies and breastfeeding mothers should take advice from the doctor before taking calcium citrate + Magnesium Vitamin D3 tablets.
- Take calcium citrate + Magnesium Vitamin D3 tablet twice a day or as prescribed by the doctor.
At last, we hope you get all the information regarding Calcium Citrate 1250 mg + Magnesium Vitamin D3 500 I.U Tablet. However, if you have any doubts, then contact F.C. Remedies today!