DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM 50 MG + PARACETAMOL 325 MG + SERRATIOPEPTIDASE 10MG TABLET
Diclofenac Potassium 50mg + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase 10mg Tablet – Diclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase Tablet is used as a pain reliever. It has been used for many conditions daily. This tablet has antipyretic, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
About | Diclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase Tablet
Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) whereas paracetamol helps in reducing fever. This tablet blocked certain chemicals that cause pain and inflammation. Tablets containing diclofenac potassium, paracetamol, and chlorzoxazone. Common uses for paracetamol include treating fever and high temperatures as well as easing discomfort. It is offered along with a selection of painkillers and anti-sickness medications. Muscle sprains and strains can be treated with chlorzoxazone to reduce pain and stiffness.
Uses of Diclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase Tablet
Being a pain killer, Diclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase Tablet used for treating varied conditions such as –
- Mild Migraine
- Muscle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Dental Pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Period Pain
List of Common Side effects of Diclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase Tablet
Here is the list of some common side one can suffer after taking Diclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase tablets –
- Abdominal pain
- Decreased appetite
Direction To Use | Diclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase Tablet
- Take Diclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase tablet with food to prevent stomach distress.
- It could make you feel dizzy and sleepy. Until you know how Diclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase will affect you, do not drive or perform any other activities that call for mental focus.
- When taking Diclofenac, Paracetamol, and Serratiopeptidase, avoid drinking alcohol as it may make you excessively sleepy and raise your risk of liver damage.
- Without first consulting, your doctor, avoid taking it with any other acetaminophen-containing medications.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should only take diclofenac + paracetamol + serratiopeptidase tablets after the doctor’s consultation.
At last, we hope you get all the information regarding the diclofenac + paracetamol + serratiopeptidase tablet which is available in the market under the brand name “CYCLO-SP”. For further details, feel free to reach out to F.C. Remedies now!