DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM 50 MG + PARACETAMOL 325 MG +CHLORZOXAZONE 250 MG Tablet
Diclofenac Potassium 50mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Chlorzoxazone 250mg Tablet – This tablet of chlorzoxazone potassium + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone is usually used as a pain reliever that eases pain in varied conditions. Also, it lowers inflammation and muscle relaxation. Available in the market under the brand name “CYCLO-MR”.
About | Diclofenac Potassium 50mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Chlorzoxazone 250mg Tablet
Here Diclofenac comes under the category of NSAIDs with antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, and antipyretic properties. It inhibits the formation of prostaglandins that are responsible for inflammation. Also, paracetamol helps lower body temperature and has anti-inflammatory properties. Moreover, Chlorzoxazone helps with painful musculoskeletal conditions. Diclofenac potassium and paracetamol pills are commonly used to treat pain and inflammation in patients with certain conditions, including osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and rheumatoid arthritis. The painkiller diclofenac is used to treat several mild to moderately uncomfortable conditions. Among other things, it is used to treat sports injuries, backaches, menstrual cramps, and muscular problems.
Indications of Diclofenac Potassium 50mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Chlorzoxazone 250mg Tablet
Diclofenac Potassium + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablet can be used in the below-mentioned medical conditions –
- Swelling or injury in soft tissue
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Tendonitis/ tenosynovitis
- Back pain/ shoulder/ neck pain
What are common adverse effects after taking Diclofenac Potassium 50mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Chlorzoxazone 250mg Tablet?
There are some common side effects one can experience after taking diclofenac + potassium + paracetamol tablet –
- Abdomen pain
Direction to Use | Diclofenac Potassium 50mg + Paracetamol 325mg + Chlorzoxazone 250mg Tablet
- Do not take chlorzoxazone potassium + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablet without a doctor’s prescription.
- We do not recommend chlorzoxazone potassium + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablets to pregnant ladies and breastfeeding mothers.
- If a person is suffering from any liver or renal medical conditions, then do not take chlorzoxazone potassium + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone without consulting the doctor.
- If side effects get worse and stay for a prolonged time, then stop taking chlorzoxazone potassium + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablet and contact your physician immediately.
- Do not drive and work on heavy machinery if you are taking chlorzoxazone potassium + paracetamol + chlorzoxazone tablet.
At last, we hope you find all the information regarding chlorzoxazone potassium + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone tablet. However, if you still have any queries, reach out to F.C. Remedies today!