ACECLOFENAC 100 MG + THIOCOLCHICOSIDE 4 MG TABLET (ALU-ALU)
ACECLOFENAC 100 MG + THIOCOLCHICOSIDE 4 MG TABLET (ALU-ALU)) – Aceclofenac 100mg + Thiocolchicoside 4mg tablet helps in providing relief from muscle pain by relaxing the muscles in the central nervous system and by lowering the chemical that causes pain, swelling, and redness at the site of injury.
About | ACECLOFENAC 100 MG + THIOCOLCHICOSIDE 4 MG TABLET (ALU-ALU)
A combination of the painkillers Aceclofenac and Thiocolcicoside that also relaxes the muscles is known as Aceclofenac + Thiocolcicoside. Aceclofenac is a kind of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication (NSAID) that helps in reducing pain and inflammation by inhibiting the production of certain chemical messengers. Muscle relaxant thiocolchicoside is used. It improves pain and muscle movement by acting on brain and spinal cord centers that control muscle stiffness and spasm.
Here is the list of some common use of ACECLOFENAC 100 MG + THIOCOLCHICOSIDE 4 MG TABLET (ALU-ALU)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
List of Common Side Effects of Aceclofenac+Thiocolchicoside Tablet
Aceclofenac+Thiocolchicoside tablet may cause damage to the liver and kidney if consumed for a longer period. However, there are some common side effects that one can experience after taking Aceclofenac+Thiocolchicoside tablet, such as-
- Abdominal pain
- Increased liver enzymes
Direction To Use | Aceclofenac + Thiocolcicoside Tablet
- Aceclofenac+Thiocolchicoside tablet works best with physical therapy and proper rest.
- This painkiller of Aceclofenac+Thiocolchicoside causes dizziness and nausea, which one should avoid while driving and working on heavy machinery.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Aceclofenac+Thiocolchicoside tablets.
- Avoid taking Aceclofenac+Thiocolchicoside tablet on an empty stomach, otherwise, it will cause an upset stomach.
- Do not take aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside tablet without the doctor’s prescription.
At last, we hope you get all the information regarding Aceclofenac 100mg +Thiocolchicoside 4mg tablet. For further information, reach out to F.C. Remedies today!