LEVOCETIRIZINE 5 MG + MONTELUKAST 10 MG (ALU- ALU)
LEVOCETIRIZINE 5 MG + MONTELUKAST 10 MG (ALU- ALU) – Levocetirizine 5mg + Montelukast 10mg tablet is mostly used for providing relief from runny nose and sneezing due to allergic conditions, and hay fever. This tablet comes under the OTC range as well, available under the brand name “EVENT-M”. Even though levocetirizine + montelukast tablet is a non-sedative but in some cases, it may induce sleepiness and drowsiness.
About | LEVOCETIRIZINE 5 MG + MONTELUKAST 10 MG (ALU- ALU)
An allergy is caused or triggered by “allergens”, foreign elements. Symptoms of allergies varied from person to person. One can be allergic to a certain food, however, the most common allergies are dust, animal hair, gluten, and pollen. Levocetirizine + Montelukast tablet is an anti-allergic medicine that relieves symptoms such as watery eyes, cough, runny nose, and sneezing as it lowers chemicals named histamine that cause allergy symptoms. However, montelukast blocks certain chemicals called leukotrienes and reduces inflammation in the air cavity.
What are the common side effects of having levocetirizine 5mg + Montelukast 10mg (alu-alu)
These are some common side effects that one can experience while taking levocetirizine + montelukast tablet –
- Abdominal pain
- Ear infection
- Skin rashes
Direction To Use | LEVOCETIRIZINE 5 MG + MONTELUKAST 10 MG (ALU- ALU)
- Do not consume alcohol while taking levocetirizine + montelukast tablet as it will lead to severe side effects.
- Only take levocetirizine + montelukast tablet after the doctor’s prescription.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding only take levocetirizine + montelukast tablet after the doctor’s prescription.
- Do not drive or work on heavy machinery if you are taking levocetirizine + montelukast tablet.
- Levocetirizine + montelukast tablet is safe for the liver but take caution if you have any kidney-related problems.
- Levocetirizine + montelukast tablet is not recommended for children below the age of 15.
At last, we hope you get all the information regarding levocetirizine 5mg + montelukast 10mg tablet. For further information, feel free to reach out to F.C. Remedies!