CEFIXIME 200mg + OFLOXACIN 200mg (ALU-ALU)
CEFIXIME 200mg + OFLOXACIN 200mg (ALU-ALU) – This tablet of cefixime 200mg + Ofloxacin 200mg (ALU-ALU) comes under the category of ‘cephalosporin antibiotics’ that helps in treating a wide range of bacterial infections.
About | CEFIXIME + OFLOXACIN (ALU-ALU)
Bacterial infection is caused by both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. There are some common symptoms of having a bacterial infection such as nausea, headache, vomiting, fever, tiredness, swollen lymph nodes, etc. These bacteria are of different shapes and structures but some common bacteria cause infection in human area staphylococcus, streptococcus, and E.Coli. Also, a bacterial infection is the direct result of weak immunity or patients taking immunosuppressive drugs.
Cefixime and ofloxacin tablet work by preventing the cell wall formation of bacteria by releasing chemicals and ultimately destroying the bacteria as it will not survive in the host body without the cell wall. Also, the tablet of CEFIXIME 200mg + OFLOXACIN 200mg (ALU-ALU) is a broad-range antibiotic that works on both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
Uses of CEFIXIME 200mg + OFLOXACIN 200mg Tablet
- Infection-related to the skin, ears, urinary tract, prostate, etc
- Typhoid fever
- STDS LIKE gonorrhoea and chlamydia
- Bacterial food poisoning
- Bacterial meningitis
- Lyme disease
Some Common Side Effects of CEFIXIME 200mg + OFLOXACIN 200mg (ALU-ALU)
- Loose stools
- Abdominal pain
Direction To Use | CEFIXIME 200mg + OFLOXACIN 200mg (ALU-ALU)
- Cefixime 200mg + Ofloxacin 200mg tablet should only be taken after the doctor’s advice. Otherwise, an incomplete course of antibiotics may antibiotic resistance
- Complete the full course or as the doctor’s prescribed of CEFIXIME 200mg + OFLOXACIN 200mg (ALU-ALU).
- If side effects persist for a longer duration, then stop taking Cefixime 200mg + Ofloxacin 200mg tablet and contact the doctor immediately.
- If you are having liver or kidney-related issues then avoid taking this tablet of Cefixime 200mg + Ofloxacin 200mg.
- Pregnant ladies and breastfeeding mothers should not take Cefixime 200mg + Ofloxacin 200mg tablet.
At last, we hope all the information regarding Cefixime 200mg + Ofloxacin 200mg tablet. However, for further inquiry, reach out to F.C. Remedies today!