CRANBERRY EXTRACT & D-MANNOSE CAPSULE (SOFTGEL) – Here get all the details regarding cranberry extract & D-Mannose softgel. This is an antibiotic medication that is widely used for treating urinary tract infections.
Know More Information About Cranberry Extract & D-Mannose Softgel Capsule
Cranberry Extract + D-Mannose softgel Capsule comes under the category of dietary supplements that have been used for preventing urinary tract infection (UTI). UTI is among the most common infection caused by bacteria that affect ureters, kidneys, bladder, and urethra. As this softgel contains D Mannose which is a type of sugar that prevents bacteria to stick to the urinary tract walls and eliminates further bacterial growth.
Uses Of cranberry extract & D-Mannose Softgel Capsule
Urinary Tract Infection is caused due to bacteria majorly E.Coli, in the urinary tract, bladder, urethra, and kidney. The common symptoms of UTI are a burning sensation upon urination, lower pelvic pain, frequent urination, etc. This cranberry extract & D-mannose softgel is an antibiotic that helps in getting rid of bacterial infection by preventing the sticking of bacteria to the urinary tract walls.
The cranberry extract and D-Mannose help in faster recovery from bacterial infection. Here, cranberry extract enhances the acidity of urine and helps in maintaining the pH of the urinary tract. D-Mannose helps maintain the mucosal surface of the urinary tract wall healthy.
Direction To Use | Cranberry Extract & D-Mannose Softgel Capsule
- One should take cranberry extract & D-Mannose softgel capsule with or without taking a meal.
- It is important to know the history of a patient before prescribing the cranberry extract & D-Mannose softgel.
- There are only a few side effects like diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting that fade away after a few days but they persist for a long, please stop taking this cranberry D-Mannose softgel capsule.
- Please do not take this softgel of cranberry extract & D-Mannose before consulting a doctor.
- Diabetic patients are not recommended to take this medicine of cranberry extract + D-mannose.
What Are The Common Side Effects Of Cranberry Extract + D-Mannose Softgel Capsule?
If these side effects persist for a longer duration, then stop taking cranberry extract + D-mannose Softgel Capsule immediately, and consult the doctor!
At last, we hope you get all the information regarding cranberry extract & D-Mannose softgel Capsule. For further information, feel free to reach out to F.C. Remedies now!