SOLIFENACIN 10 MG TABLET – Get the full information regarding the uses, side effects, and directions to use Solifenacin 10mg Tablet here at F.C. Remedies. Our company has the best urology range and this tablet is available in the market with the name “ESHOL-10”.
Know More About Solificancin 10mg Tablet
Solifenacin 10mg tablet has been used for treating uncontrollable contractions or spams in the bladder that cause frequent urination, inability to control the passing of urine, and frequent urination. However, Solificancin tablets can be given to treat neurogenic detrusor overactivity in the patient’s age group of 2 years and above.
Being a urinary antagonist, solifenacin works by blocking the receptors causing frequent contraction in the urinary bladder and resolving symptoms around it. This medication is available in both oral and tablet form and needs to be taken only after a doctor’s prescription.
Uses Of Solificancin 10mg Tablet
This tablet of Solifenacin is a type of muscarinic antagonist that is widely used for treating overactive bladder. It provides relief from symptoms like-
- Frequent urination
- Urgent need to urinate
- Inability to control urination
Direction To Use | Solifenacin 10mg Tablet
- It is advised to take solifenacin only after the doctor’s perception. Also, this solifenacin 10mg tablet can be taken with or without food.
- Consult the doctor before taking the solifenacin tablet if you have any kind of kidney disease, bladder blockage, liver disease, stomach or bowel problems, and heart-related conditions.
- Also, pregnant ladies and breastfeeding mothers should consult a doctor before having a solifenacin tablet.
- This tablet of solifenacin can cause dizziness, so do not work on heavy machinery.
- Moreover, please do not take grapefruit juice while on solifenacin 10mg tablet.
Side Effects Of Taking Solifenacin 10mg Tablet
There are some common side effects of having a solifenacin tablet as mentioned below that disappear after a few days. But if it persists for a longer period of time, then one should stop taking the solifenacin tablet immediately and consult the concerned doctor!
- Dry mouth
- Urinary tract Infection
- Blurry vision
At last, we hope you get all the information regarding Solifenacin 10mg Tablet. For any further details, feel free to reach out to F.C. Remedies now!