PIPRACILLIN 4000 MG + TAZOBACTAM 500MG INJ WITH TARY Injection combines two medicines. It is primarily used to treat bacterial infections like tonsillitis, urinary tract infections, sinusitis, otitis media, respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, boils, abscesses, cellulitis, wound infections, bone infections, and oral cavity infections.
Piperacillin + tazobactam combination injection is used to treat bacterial infections in many different body parts such as the stomach or bowel, lungs, skin, female reproductive organs, and bladder. This medication can only be given by a physician experienced with this injection’s use. Do not consume Piperacillin + tazobactam injection without your doctor’s prescription It is important to follow your doctor’s instructions when consuming this medicine, ask your pharmacist or doctor, if you have any questions regarding the proper administration of Piperacillin + tazobactam injection.
Medical Benefits of Piperacillin and Tazobactam Injection
Piperacillin + tazobactam combination injections are primarily used for pain relief in various medical conditions This injection contains two different medicines that work together to kill the bacteria that cause infections. Piperacillin belongs to a class of medicines called penicillins that work by stopping the growth of bacteria in several parts of the body. Tazobactam is a beta-lactamase in blockage of infection that reduces resistance and enhances the activity of Piperacillin against bacteria. Piperacillin + tazobactam is used to get relief in several medical conditions such as,
- urinary tract infections
- Otitis media
- Respiratory tract infections
- Urinary tract infections
- wound infections
- Bone infections
- Oral cavity infections
Administration of injection
- Firstly Clean the Piperacillin + tazobactam injection site with an alcohol swab and allow it to air dry.
- Use a Sterile and clean needle for the injection. Experienced healthcare providers will determine the needle size based on the condition and age of the patients.
- Injection should be inserted into the cleaned site at the recommended angle.
- During the injection, the patient’s vital signs, such as blood pressure and heart rate should be monitored. Be careful for any signs of adverse reactions.
Side Effects of Piperacillin + tazobactam injection
There are mild to moderate side effects of Piperacillin + tazobactam injections that get resolved over time still, Immediately inform your doctor in case the side effects persist or get severe with time. The side effects of this injection may vary in all the users as they depend on the physiological conditions and response to the therapy. Some common side effects noticed on using the Piperacillin + tazobactam injections are,
- Pain at the Injection Site
- Skin Rash
- Altered Taste
Some Serious Side Effects of Piperacillin + Tazobactam Injections that Seek medical attention immediately,
- Severe Allergic Reactions
- Liver Problems
- Kidney Problems
- Low Platelet Count
- Watery or Bloody Diarrhea
Safety And Precautions
- Do not consume Piperacillin + Tazobactam Injections with alcohol as it may increase the chances of stomach bleeding.
- Piperacillin + Tazobactam Injections are not safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding, hence, do not take it without a doctor’s consultation.
- Store the Piperacillin + Tazobactam Injections in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the Piperacillin + Tazobactam injections out of reach of children and pets.
- Don’t drive or do anything that requires mental focus after taking Piperacillin + Tazobactam Injections