TRANEXAMIC ACID 500 MG TABLET (ALU-ALU) – TRANEXAMIC ACID 500 MG TABLET (ALU-ALU) is used to control heavy bleeding during the menstrual period. Tranexamic tablets help in breaking down the blood clots and help in the flow of the menstrual period.
To consume Tranxecamic acid you first need to see a doctor that will guide you with the consumption and how to consume it. You can either have it with food or without food according to the time allotted by the doctor. Moreover, avoid taking this medicine 5 days in a row. Most importantly the dosage is only according to the client’s medical condition. Also, more than 3 doses in a day can affect your health.
Well, every medicine has side effects and so does this one. This medicine if consumed more than the given amount then one can have nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and muscle pain. It can also cause serious blood clot problems. Some of the other side effects that have been seen are coughing up blood, fainting, chest or jaw or left arm pain, pain or swelling or warmth in the groin or calf, swelling or weakness or redness or pain in the arms or legs, signs of a stroke vision change.
The patients are suggested to consult a doctor and tell him or her if they have any allergies. This medicine contains some active ingredients that can cause allergies or reactions to the skin. So to avoid this allergy or reaction one should always consult a doctor. For pregnant women also it is extremely important to always consult their gynecologist before consuming any medication.
Also, it is important to be careful if you have a history of blood clots, bleeding in the brain, heart problems, kidney problems, or irregular periods. Before having surgery with a dentist you should tell him or her your medication or prescription.
Never overdose on this medicine as it can be extremely harmful to your health. Whenever you are taking TRANEXAMIC ACID 500 MG TAB LET(ALU-ALU), make sure you have a prescription for this medicine first. It is always important to consult your doctor or medical practitioner first. If you have overdosed or missed a dose you can contact a medical practitioner so that you can get on the right track of consuming the medicine. It is a complete act of irresponsible behavior if you consume it without the guidance of a doctor.