DEFLAZACORT 6MG (ALU-ALU)
DEFLAZACORT 6MG (ALU-ALU) – Deflazacort 6mg (alu-alu) helps in treating autoimmune conditions, cancer, and inflammatory conditions. Also, Deflazacort is a type of steroid medicine named glucocorticoids that helps in maintaining optimum health. Also, it helps in auto-immune diseases. Autoimmune disease occurs due to genetic and environmental conditions in which the immune system starts attacking its own body which leads to deadly symptoms. Some of the common autoimmune systems such as arthritis, allergies, and many more.
About | Deflazacort 6mg (Alu-Alu)
Deflazacort comes under the category of corticosteroid and helps in increasing the levels of glucocorticoid and hindrance certain chemicals causing inflammation and ultimately suppressing the immune system from attacking and damaging its own body. Also, the deflazacort tablet helps in treating inflammation, allergies, and persistent illnesses that are caused by a hyperactive immune system. It has anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant properties that are used for treating conditions like
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammatory conditions
- Autoimmune diseases
List of some common side effects of Deflazacort 6mg (alu-alu)
Here is the list of some common side effects of deflazacort 6mg tablet that one can experience including –
- Increased appetite
- Weight gain
- Abdominal pain
- Mood Changes
- Cushingoid syndrome
- Excessive hair growth
- Central obesity
- Back pain
- Stretch marks
Direction To Use | Deflazacort 6mg Tablet
- Do not take a deflazacort tablet without a doctor’s prescription.
- One must take deflazacort tablets after a meal to avoid an upset stomach.
- As this medicine lowers the immune system, one may experience frequent colds, flu, or infection. So, consult the doctor if one infection persists for an unusual period.
- Stopping taking 6mg of deflazacort suddenly can lead to worsening symptoms, so one should consult the doctor before stopping taking this medicine.
- Deflazacort 6mg tablets should be taken without a doctor’s prescription.
At last, we hope you get all the information regarding the Deflazacort 6mg tablet (alu-alu). For further information, contact F.C. Remedies today!